ENTRY DESIGN DETAILS
- Front rack kickstand placement for stable cargo loading and unloading.
- Rubber sleeved, anti-rattle, cable lock pulls from handlebar.
- Chain guide keeps chain on with a 1×10 drive train and guard prevents pants from catching in the chain.
- Front and rear lights powered by a generator hub.
- Removable porter bag with shoulder strap and easy access snaps.
ABOUT THE BUILDER
Hubert d’Autremont has lived in many parts of the United States, including Montana, Colorado, Oregon, Arizona and now Vermont – and he has learned how much a landscape can shape an outlook on life.
Hubert built his first bike at 20; now at 26 he is just starting to build full-time. He strives to build for the Vermont rider and express in his work the needs of that climate.
His background is in architecture, although design of all kinds has been in his blood since he could hold a hammer. To Hubert, the beauty of design is that it isn’t art; it is both function and beauty in one.