ENTRY DESIGN DETAILS
- Left, rear side-mounted kickstand.
- Rear stays lock in position to capture cable for 2 levels of security.
- Single sided fork and rear end allow for tire repair without wheel removal.
- Racks integrate fenders for quick removal and rigidity.
- Internal front and rear gearing with belt drive for clean and smooth operation.
- LED light system with generator hub and stand light.
- Disk brakes for all weather stopping.
- Ti Cycles custom designed double “S” bar.
- Multiple hand position and independent bar height adjustment.
ABOUT THE BUILDER
David Levy fell in love with bicycles when he rode RAGBRAI across Iowa at 13 years old; soon thereafter he built his first bicycle, a BMX frame made from tubing cut out of a crashed airplane and built with the same torch he uses in his business today – a gift from his father.
David raced and coached on and off for 25 years. He built custom frames at R&E Cycles in Seattle for four years before starting Ti Cycles in 1990 to expand beyond his steel-frame focus to include titanium. Titanium’s higher strength and lower density allow him to build lighter, higher-performance and more comfortable bicycles. In his career he has provided well over 1,500 frames, doing exactly what he always dreamed about: making wonderful creations to help people find the perfect solution to their cycling needs and desires.