ENTRY DESIGN DETAILS
- Versatile conversion capable from a fendered city bike to a knobby mountain bike.
- Removable lighting for use off bike.
- Semi-integrated locking.
- Internally geared hub for a clean look and ease of maintenance.
- Rear disc mount inside rear triangle to accomodate different rack systems.
- Decking made of naturally fallen Texas walnut.
- Braze-ons for a traditionally geared set-up.
- Removable front pannier mounts on rack.
ABOUT THE TEAM
True Fabrication has been making custom bicycle frames since 2005. Since then our portfolio has expanded to include full suspension bikes, commuter bikes, track bikes and a variety of road bikes. We have experimented with rear end configurations, tapered steer forks, aesthetic tube bending, and much more. We are founding members of the Texas Custom Bicycle Show and have a customer base that spans this country as well as others. Much has changed since the beginning. And yet, nothing has changed. We do not take short cuts to sell frames. We don’t follow trends and fads. We build bikes for bike people. And as busy as things can be we always make time to do the most important thing of all: ride.